MODULAR OUTDOOR KITCHENS
Makes a great DIY project for do-it-yourselfers.
Modular kitchen projects start at about half the price of a custom kitchen design.
Simple to Assemble
Modular kitchens are simple to assemble and offer hundreds of design possibilities.
Pre-Planning & Design
- Determine the location of cabinets.
- Specify Appliances, Countertops and Surround Material.
- Install necessary utilities-gas, water, electrical, drainage.
- A minimum of 4′ concrete or paver foundation is needed to support the kitchen.
Install LOC Systems
- Set LOC System in
- Level, glue, and bolt cabinets together.
Cut Appliance Openings
- Follow appliance manufacturers installation instructions.
- Cut LOC systems with a 4″ diamond masonry blade.
- Install doors and drawers in advance of stone installation.
Install Appliances & Countertops
- Install appropriate outdoor countertop
surface, such as natural stone, tile or granite.
- If selecting a solid surface such as granite, it is recommended you work with a local fabricator.
Install Finishing Materials
- Install material directly to the pre-scratched coated cabinets.
- Follow the recommended installation guidelines provided.